Healing Crystals 101
Healing Crystals & Stone Properties 101
First things first: Identify what you feel you’re missing before looking into what stones can provide you. This will help you indicate what’s going on within yourself before depending on outside sources.
From there, just let your intuition choose what’s best for you. Whether a crystal catches your eye or you can feel a physical pull toward one, your inner subconscious will help guide you to the crystal that’s right for you. Once it’s pick out, you can create the connection you need.
When you first bring your crystal home, you’ll want to cleanse away any negativity it may have picked up. You can hold it under cold, running water from a tap or rinse it in a natural source of water. Either way, be sure the water is cool, not warm or hot.
Add a bit of sea salt to the cleanse or burn sage to really help it get rid of unwanted energies. You can also leave it out to dry in morning sunlight or full moon light to let the light filter through.
It’s not just about their physical care, though. For crystals to work their magic, you mentally have to remove the negative energy or skepticism you may have about their capabilities. It’s important to respect what they can do for you.
There’s been a recent trusted source in American adults turning to what’s known as complementary and alternative medicine. This includes everything from acupuncture and yoga to tai chi and even healing crystals.
In fact, you’ve probably heard people talking about, and showing off, these beautiful stones. But you may not know what they could offer you.
There are a number of different types of crystals, each filled with their own healing abilities for the mind, body, and soul. They’re thought to promote the flow of good energy and help rid the body and mind of negative energy for physical and emotional benefits.
Historically speaking, crystals are touted as ancient forms of medicine, with philosophies borrowed from Hinduism and Buddhism. However, it’s important to know that there’s no scientific evidence to support the use of crystals. Despite this, people are still drawn to their colors and beauty.
The key to indulging in this self-care experience is mindfulness, reflection, and acceptance. For instance, Researchers Trusted Source found that a person’s mind may have much more healing power than it’s given credit.
Healing Stone Properties:
- Physical Healing Throughout the Body
- Benefits extend throughout the renal system
- Opens the Heart at all levels to Promote Love
- Self-love, Friendship, deep inner Healing
- Rose Quartz dispels negativity and protects against Environmental Pollution
- A powerful stone that aids harmony and balance
- Helps you to release fear and anxiety
- Helps you to make decisions with discernment and Understanding
- Powerful Stone for protection against Negative Energy
- All kinds including psychic Protection and EMF Protection
- A strong spiritual grounding stone.
- Associated with the Root or Base Chakra
- Excellent for grounding excess Energy
- Amethyst is also beneficial when dealing with legal problems and money issues
- Best known Prosperity Stone
- Increases personal power and physical energy
- Boosts creativity and compassion
- Energies through the Organs of the Lower half of the body
- This Golden stone act as a motivation booster
- Help rid your mind and body of Fear, Anxiety, Self-doubt
- Beneficial for career Aspirations
- Leads you to Harmony and Balance Decisions
- This Crystal is known for the heart chakra
- Helps Healing the heart
- Stone of attraction
- Good for Fertility, Beauty
- Amethyst is a therapeutic stone
- Detoxification of the body and mind
- Used in addictive behavior and anxiety
- eliminating all distractions and spiritual growth.
- A Stone of Transformation
- Labradorite is a useful companion through change
- Imparting Strength and Perseverance
- promoting psychic abilities.
- Turquoise promotes self-realization and assists creative problem-solving.
- Turquoise aids in the absorption of nutrients enhances the immune system
- Stimulates the regeneration of tissue, and heals the whole body.
- Encourages Self-awareness, allows Self-expression
- Compassion and Morality to the Personality
- Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one's truth and inspires Confidence
- Amethyst is a highly spiritual and protective crystal
- Rose Quartz is known as the love stone.
- Lowering Stress and bringing Peace
- Black Tourmaline increases physical vitality, replacing tension and stress
- It inspires a positive attitude
- stimulates altruism and practical creativity